Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Back!

I am back from a 4 month hiatus!
 You know those times where you pick up a book or in my case many books and none of them are very appealing? Yes that is what had happened. Every book I picked up to read just didn't hit the spot. So I decided to have a reading rest. It however took much longer than I would have liked. But in between then and now I've caught up on some of my favorite TV shows including Big Bang Theory season 5, Vampire Diaries season 3, Doctor Who seasons 2, 5, and 6, and BBC's Robin Hood
Then you start to get sick of watching TV and you wish for a really good book.
So I picked up a book at random and started to read. 
Guess what?! I've read 4 books in the last week in a half! 
Talk about starving for some good literature!
So please bear with me, I will get more reviews up here. 
I'm back to stay!

xoxo
New Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment